Business software (ERP) that streamlines operations.
100% Flexible, Customisable, and Adaptable to Meet Your Business Requirements
Control over every aspect of your business in one system.
Sales, CRM and POS
- Customer data - unlimited
- Track sales activity
- Quoting - fast and accurate
- Follow-up until accepted or declined
- Point of Sale (POS) offers barcode scanner or lookups function
- Personalised bulk e-mail
- Reporting on sales productivity
- Estimating and Costing
- Production Planning
- Timekeeping and tracking
- Project management
- Replenishment of materials and inventory
- Reporting on production and project management
- Custom reporting module for your unique reporting requirements
- Fixed reporting modules - standard built-in reports
- Linked summaries - on every transaction/module
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) dashboard
Sales and CRM.
Fast and accurate quotes, manage your pipeline, send bulk emails, keep track of enquiries.
A single dashboard to your customers
BOS handles prospecting, contacts, marketing, enquiries, quoting and orders. All in one integrated system.
QuickEasy BOS incorporates all the functionality required to perpetuate and manage your Sales processes.
Unlimited Customer and Sales Data
It all starts with the customer. It’s vital for the health of your sales cycle to maintain updated customer information and your contact history.
- Stay in the loop: Contact records are linked to customers.
- One platform that everyone can use - ensuring a single truth for each customer.
- Follow-up reminders mean you will never miss another follow-up again.
- Maintain unlimited customer and contact records, even when the sales staff leave.
- Use only the information that your company sees as vital for healthy CRM with customised user fields.
- Easy reporting with grouping and categories
- Send personalised bulk e-mails to clients and prospects in your sales cycle.
- Use built-in workflows to manage your marketing campaigns.
- Increase revenue by keeping your customers aware of your offering.
- Save on marketing costs by using built-in functionality.
Produce accurate, fast quotations on a professional quotation letter, customised to your company branding.
- Quote on multiple quantities.
- Display product images on quote letter or presentations.
- Reference customer-specific markup/discount and price lists.
- Alerts keep your quotes accurate and warn you of potential errors (eg. Stock availability, Minimum markup, etc.)
- Approval control ensure supervisor sign-off before a quote is sent (eg, A quote will remain Pending until a Supervisor moves it to Active).
- Print or email is controlled by status setting (eg. A quote can only printed when in an Active status).
Reminders for quotation follow-up keeps leads hot
Get the competitive advantage with fast, accurate quotations. If you quote too low, you lose money, if you quote too high, you don’t get the job. So how do you know what to quote?
- Easily create reminders that are linked to your quotations.
- Chart your sales pipeline through your customised sales statusses.
- No more micro-managing needed! Your sales reps are prompted to follow up on a quote until the quote is accepted or rejected.
- Wondering why your quotes are being rejected? Reasons for losing deals are linked to rejected quotations to guide management on how to become more competitive
- Powerful functionality enables you to set up costing models in a quick and easy way.
- Once the model has been setup you simply capture the specification of the job and QuickEasy instantly and automatically produces:
- A list of all the materials required to manufacture the job
- An ordered list of services
- A neatly generated Quote Description
- A technical specification for the Workticket
- Increase revenue with accurate pricing.
- Always cover costs (even hidden ones) so your bottom line is improved.
- Job history provides more insight on previous jobs so you can quote even more accurately on time, expenses and materials.
- Save on expenses estimator salaries as the system does all the think-work for you.
- Allocate your team resources efficiently.
Point of Sale (POS)
When your company does over-the-counter sales, you need dedicated software that enables staff to quickly capture and process sales.
- Multiple interfaces - The POS application can run on any operating system, on desktop or touch screen.
- Reduce errors: You can add or preview items from a lookup list, by scanning barcodes or typing.
- Take all payment types: Cash, card, EFT, cheque, voucher and more.
- Inventory - You can select in item from various stock locations.
- Create custom fields - eg. Head Count for a hospitality environment.
- Tips can be calculated as a percent of the bill, or change.
- Perform a cashup per date and/or per user.
Clarity on Sales Activity
Reports are displayed in interactive data grids and Pivot tables.
Standard and Custom Reports are available. Here is an example of some of the standard sales reports that you get with BOS Enterprise:
- Sales Activity by Rep
- Contact history by Customer
- Quote Conversion Rate (by Customer, Category, Rep)
- Quote Conversion Rate (by Job Category)
- Invoiced Sales (by Customer, Job and Customer Category, Rep)
Operations and Production.
Accurate estimating, procurement, time tracking, stock control, replenishment.
Clarity and control over every stage of production
BOS provides full management insight and control over every aspect of production:
- Estimating and Costing
- Production Planning
- Timekeeping and tracking
- Materials and Inventory Management
- Project Management
- Replenishment (MRP)
- Business Reporting
Capture production data
The QuickEasy job tracker provides a touch-screen interface for capturing production data from the factory floor. The data captured can be extracted in reports to measure the productivity of cost centres and operators.
It also provides the information to ensure that estimated hours stay in line with actual production hours.
- The QuickEasy planning board is updated live by the job tracker.
- Feature-rich touchscreen interface for quick operator input and visual feedback.
- Notes can be added to timekeeping records.
- Information like meter readings, spoils qty, qty completed, etc. can be captured.
- Material issues can be recorded.
Estimating that is fast, flexible and accurate
BOS allows you to add components to an estimate, or to use a more structured Estimate based on the Services and Materials that are specific to the product or item in production.
- Save time.
- Use your team resources better.
- Reduce human error.
- Automate a lot of admin.
Treeview Estimating for Complete Clarity and Control
- Components can link materials and services to them.
- Unlimited levels are supported in the a Treeview.
- Automated values for material and service quantities, as they are derived from the parent component quantity, size or volume.
- Components can be preset for more speed and accuracy by adding the top-level component that automatically adds all the child components.
- Multiple quantities with individual markups / discounts are supported.
- Estimate for any product or service.
Custom Estimate Types
These Estimates generate the specific materials and services that are required for a product.
- A quote description and manufacturing specification can be generated automatically.
- Warnings can be added to alert the user to invalid or missing input/selections
- Multiple quantities with individual markups/discounts are supported.
Accurate cost estimating
Quick and accurate cost estimating is an important requirement for companies that produce custom products or deliver custom services.
Once an estimate type has been configured, users only need to input a job specification from which a list of Services and Materials (BoM) will be generated.
- Estimating, especially for complex manufactured jobs, is the core on which QuickEasy was built. It’s what we do best!
- A quote letter, cost sheet and a work ticket can also be created from the completed quotation.
- Multiple items and quantities can be estimated and priced individually on one quotation.
- No duplication of information is required. The quotation includes all the information required to create the downstream transactions:
- Sales orders,
- Work orders,
- Purchase orders,
- Delivery notes and
- User security settings restrict users to the input screen and selling prices.
- Enable sales reps to do their own estimating and quoting.
Material and outwork purchases make up the lion’s share of a company’s turnover – especially when it comes to manufacturing.
A company’s profitability is, therefore, significantly influenced by how well you buy.
- Multiple supplier prices can be linked to items to provide price comparisons.
- One click on an item summary gives you insight into:
- Supplier prices.
- Purchasing history.
- Track and manage outstanding purchase orders.
BOS gives you control over every area of procurement. Fully integrated, you can do the following:
- Stock Issues - This is linked to Sales/Work Order
- Stock Returns - This is created from Stock Issues
- Purchase Orders - This is linked to Sales/Work Order (Not for Stock)
Interactive planning board
Harness the simplicity of a manual production board with the processing power of a computer with BOS’s planning board.
It ensures that your jobs are delivered on time while driving down overtime by keeping your production centres loaded. Know how many production hours are loaded in each work station.
- Tasks are listed in ordered Production Stages.
- Drag and drop allows you to change order by priority.
- Colour highlights the task status and deadline.
- Multiple views - Compact, Standard and Summary View (loadings).
- Task deadlines are automatically set by working back from the job deadline.
- Easily identify all the tasks for the same job across all production stages.
- Drill-down to transaction and job summary.
- Real-time integration with Tracking and Timekeeping modules.
- Production progress information is readily available to all staff.
Tracking and timekeeping
- Multiple views - Editing View, Transaction View, Planning Board View.
- Manage production from your desktop pc, touch screen or mobile device.
- One-click Start/Stop operation.
- Link Timekeeping to Tracking Codes, enter quantities and add Notes
- Automatically udpates the Transaction Item or Planning Board Status on Stop.
- Full control over various user access settings.
Dynamic project management
When transactions are copied in QuickEasy, they are automatically linked. So the sales order is linked to a quotation and the work order is linked to a sales order and so on.
In addition, QuickEasy also provides an optional workflow module where users can record all the transactions and communications related to a job, from the initial customer enquiry right up to invoicing.
- Manage Projects or Campaigns.
- Functionality also suitable for Service Desk or Help Desk.
- Link to Transactions, Notes, Remarks, Images and Files.
- Fully integrated with drill-down capabilities to transactions.
- Set Reminders and receive Alerts.
Comprehensive materials management
- Raws, Components, Finished Goods, Tools, Entities (eg. Vehicles, Properties).
- Link to categories and customers.
- Multiple units with conversions.
- Multiple custom fields - These update Description and Specification.
- Costing (Supplier and BoMs), Pricing, Price History.
- Default settings for Estimating and Accounting usage.
- User access controlled.
Track Work in Progress (WIP)
QuickEasy BOS is mostly used by companies with a complex operations cycle, which means the sales order and work in progress functionality is an important part of their management information system.
Downstream transactions are restricted according to how the sales order items are resolved:
- An item that is to be issued from stock, can only be copied to a goods issue transaction.
- An item that needs to be purchased, can only be copied to a purchase order.
- An item that needs to be produced, can only be copied to a work order.
- When a customer’s credit limit is checked, QuickEasy checks outstanding invoices as well as work that is in progress.
- Order processing can be blocked if an overdue or overdrawn account is suspended.
- Work in progress can be tracked from start to finish using Status changes.
- Part deliveries and invoices are easy to manage.
- Checks are in place to ensure that every job gets fully delivered and invoiced.
More production reports
Track the following business stats with these built-in reports.
- Machine and Cost Centre loading.
- Productivity by Operator and by Cost Centre.
- Inventory (Fixed Reporting Module)
- Stock Checks
- Price Updates
- Costing and Cost of Sales (Fixed Reporting Module)
Accounting and financials.
Crystal clear accounting, fully compliant, automated, simple bank imports, full reports.
Quickeasy BOS Accounting is GAAP compliant which ensures your accounting is compliant with generally accepted accounting principles.
Everything you need for business accounting
Unlike other ERP's, we don't charge you extra for each module.
- Multi-entity (Companies, Branches, Divisions).
- Receivables (Debtors) & Payables (Creditors).
- Ledger (Expenses, Other Income, Balance Sheet transactions).
- Bank import.
- Landing costs (Assign from Supplier Invoice to GRV - percentage by value).
- Full accounting reporting (Trial balance, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, VAT Control).
While your staff are doing their day-to-day processing, they are also creating the transactions that automatically update your accounting.
For instance, creating a Customer Invoice will automatically update your Sales, Age Analysis, VAT and Income Statement.
Payments and Receipts can be imported directly from your bank account using the QuickEasy BOS banking module.
Receivables and Payables
Receivables and age analysis
QuickEasy Accounting software’s customer age analysis and accounts receivable functions include periodic reports that can categorise a customer’s accounts that are received, according to how long an invoice has been outstanding.
- Accounts will be flagged when they have exceeded their credit limit.
- There is functionality to suspend overdrawn accounts directly from the Age Analysis.
- It includes a filter to view all active accounts or outstanding accounts only.
- The grid view helps filter, group and sort all listed accounts with any outstanding amounts over 90 days and can be sorted from the highest to the lowest amount owing.
- It has a date filter that allows you to check the status of any account at any date. This is useful for sending backdated statements.
- This function allows you to add remarks and reminders linked to an account.
- The drill-down functionality allows you to open the Customer Summary.
- You are able to batch e-mail statements in no more than four mouse-clicks.
- All your monthly statements are delivered quickly and efficiently.
Payables and supplier age analysis
The supplier age analysis or the accounts payable functions are both periodic reports that categorise a company’s accounts payable according to the length of time an invoice has been outstanding. See more on Automated Debtors.
The ledger provides one interface to view, create and update all your Accounting transactions.
- More functionality with multiple views to manage Transactions, Transaction Items, Detailed Ledgers.
- Sort and filter by Date, Reconciled, Unallocated or by Trial Balance Errors.
- Better admin productivity for you with keyboard shortcuts and copying from recurring transactions.
- Allocate from Invoice to Receipt/Credit/Discount or vice versa.
- Clear Overpayment, Discount Outstanding, Record Forex Loss/Gain.
- Drill-down to linked transactions or to the linked Customer/Supplier.
Import your bank statements directly into BOS
- Imports bank statements using the Open Financial Exchange (.OFX) format.
- Unique FITID used to prevent import of duplicate transactions (Exc. Nedbank)
- Colour is used to identify transaction status.
- Warnings are generated if a banking transaction seems duplicated (same Date, Description, Amount).
- Create Ledger transaction from a matching transaction or from valid Entry Type.
- Ledger and Banking transactions can be viewed side-by-side.
The trial balance function provides an overview of all transactions that make up the accounts. This includes income statements as well as balance sheet transactions. If the debit and credit columns balance, then the accounting transactions have been captured correctly.
- Shows a summary of the Income Statement and the Balance Sheet.
- Multiple interactive views - Account Categories, Accounts (Default) and Transactions
- Includes Opening Balance, Movement, Debit, Credit and Balance (Category View)
- Filter by Income Statement or Balance Sheet, Hide/Show empty Accounts
- Filter on Financial Year or selected periods of the Financial Year
- Full drill-down functionality to Detailed Ledger and Transactions
- Easy to find rogue transactions using the Ledger > Trial Errors filter.
The income statement, also known as the profit and loss statement, indicates whether your business is making a profit or a loss and can be viewed in any date period.
- Values are displayed for the selected period as well as for the same period as it was a year ago.
- View your growth as a percentage in the growth column.
- The companion graph provides a visual display of the year-on-year changes in nett profit, cost of sales and expenses.
- Users can drill-down to the account summary which displays all the transactions for the selected account and period.
The balance sheet provides a snapshot of the company’s financial position as at a specific date.
- Liabilities and equity are grouped so that the total can be compared to assets, which should be equal.
- The balance sheet displays the values for the selected date as well as comparative values for the same date one year ago. The difference is indicated as a percentage in the variance column.
- The companion graph provides a visual display of the year-on-year changes in assets, liabilities and equity.
- Users can drill-down to the account summary which displays a list of all the transactions for the year preceding the date selected.
- Allows you to show/hide empty accounts.
Instant reports for every area of the business, instant health check, track KPI's.
QuickEasy reports enables you to measure the activity and efficiency of your sales consultants as well your sales department.
Because QuickEasy BOS is a fully-integrated operating system, you can extract important information in your database in an instant.
It keeps record of essential information such as sales activity, works in progress, receivables, payables and cash flow in a way that is instantly accessible and easy to understand.
Custom reports are created using structured query language - SQL.
- Create a report on any data available in the database.
- Drill-down to transactions, summaries (Customer, Supplier, Material) and workflows.
- Interactive data grid and pivot table (Customise, Search, Sort, Filter and Group).
- Output to print, e-mail, PDF - export to .csv, .xls.
- Actions enable batch updates on selected rows of a report (eg. updating the transaction status, creating a Sales Order from a selected item, creating a Purchase Order to replenish stock for a selected item, etc.).
A number of standard reports are available at no charge. Creating custom reports that are unique to your own company, however, will be charged for at our normal hourly rate.
Multiple interactive views allow you to group, sort, filter, search, output and export your inventory report.
- Default View (Items with Current, Start, End, and Movement values)
- Transaction View (All Inventory transactions by Date, Customer & Category)
- Stock Check View (Stock losses/gains by Date, Customer, Category, Location)
- Price Update View (Compare Last PO, Cost Price, Unit Price + Batch Update)
- Detailed Ledger View (All transactions that update Accounting (Stock on hand)
- Setup View (Summary of all the Inventory setups)
Drill-down to Transactions and Summaries.
Cost of Sales reports
Get full control on data when you filter on date, transaction type, entity and status so that you only see exactly what you require.
Multiple interactive views allow you to group, sort, filter, search, output and export your Cost of Sales report.
- Items View - This shows the costs linked at transaction item level.
- Transaction View - This shows costs linked at transaction level.
- Detailed Ledger View - This shows the transactions that update Accounting - Cost of Sales.
- Setup View - This shows the Cost of Sales setups.
Drill-down lets you view the detail of costs (Stock Issued/Returned, Purchases and Timekeeping).
Transaction summaries and pivot tables
QuickEasy Software contains built-in features that provide you with instant access to information, from staff member information to customer details, supplier data or even a specific product item, our integrated software gives you easy access to the information you need at the click of a button.
Customer and supplier summary
The customer and supplier summaries provide an overview of the following:
- Detail (Category, Status, Rep, Contact Information)
- Account (Ageing, Credit, Contact, Activity Chart, etc.)
- Transactions (A searchable list of all Customer/Supplier transactions + drilldown)
You can open a summary from any module or transaction that uses Customers/Suppliers.
These summaries open in a convenient side-panel and can synchronise with transactions.
The Item Summary offers a summary of items including:
- Detail (Description, Image, Specification, etc.)
- Images & Files (eg. Product spec sheets - Multi-select files and e-mail)
- Costings (Supplier and Costing prices)
- Pricing (Cost, Sell and Price List prices)
- Inventory (Stock holding, Stock Checks and Usage Chart)
- Dependencies (Products that use the selected item in their BoM)
- Transactions (Filter on Date, Inventory and Purchase History)
You can open a summary from any module or transaction that uses items.
Monitor key performance areas of your business with ease
QuickEasy Software has a built in indicator system that allows you to monitor the key areas of your business, such as:
- Sales activity vs. target by sales rep
- Quotations vs. target
- Orders vs. target
- Invoiced vs.target
- Profit vs. target
- Available hours vs. scheduled task hours
- Overtime vs. downtime
- Cash flow: inflow vs. outflow
- Receivables vs. payables
- Set and track daily / weekly / monthly / yearly targets.
- Graphic display shows realtime progress of each user against targets.
BOSEnterprise demo videos.
BOS Cloud gives you access.
Our cloud hosting option gives you access to your business from anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Stay up to date
Data is automatically synced across all devises, for all team members.
Work online, at your office, on the road or at your client.
Cloud access means we can offer immediate, real-time support, and minimise downtime.
Better data integrity
No more data corruptions due to power failures. Aggressive software security measures keeps data sound.
Professional. Friendly. Supportive.
We build long-term relationships and partnerships with our clients, based on respect, experience and a deep understanding of their business goals and frustrations.
Through regular consultations, meetings and on-site support and training, our agents show our genuine desire to see your business grow.
Our helpdesk and support team are friendly and knowledgeable and are committed to support you in your on-going journey to success with QuickEasy BOSEnterprise.
Our helpdesk is happy to help you over the phone and via TeamViewer.
Our business agents offer support at your premises and at your convenience.
Self-service is made possible through our extensive online documentation.