Manage your finances accurately
QuickEasy BOS provides powerful functionality to easily manage the ins and outs of your business's finances. Multi-currency functionality and customisable VAT types makes international transactions effortless.
BOS is GAAP compliant, in that it provides financial statements and accounting reports based on generally accepted accounting principles.
BOS Financials functionality
Quickeasy BOS Accounting is GAAP compliant which ensures your accounting is compliant with generally accepted accounting principles.
Everything you need for business accounting
Unlike other ERP's, we don't charge you extra for each module.
- Multi-entity (Companies, Branches, Divisions).
- Receivables (Debtors) & Payables (Creditors).
- Ledger (Expenses, Other Income, Balance Sheet transactions).
- Bank import.
- Landing costs (Assign from Supplier Invoice to GRV - percentage by value).
- Full accounting reporting (Trial balance, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, VAT Control).
While your staff are doing their day-to-day processing, they are also creating the transactions that automatically update your accounting.
For instance, creating a Customer Invoice will automatically update your Sales, Age Analysis, VAT and Income Statement.
Payments and Receipts can be imported directly from your bank account using the QuickEasy BOS banking module.
Receivables and age analysis
QuickEasy Accounting software’s customer age analysis and accounts receivable functions include periodic reports that can categorise a customer’s accounts that are received, according to how long an invoice has been outstanding.
- Accounts will be flagged when they have exceeded their credit limit.
- There is functionality to suspend overdrawn accounts directly from the Age Analysis.
- It includes a filter to view all active accounts or outstanding accounts only.
- The grid view helps filter, group and sort all listed accounts with any outstanding amounts over 90 days and can be sorted from the highest to the lowest amount owing.
- It has a date filter that allows you to check the status of any account at any date. This is useful for sending backdated statements.
- This function allows you to add remarks and reminders linked to an account.
- The drilldown functionality allows you to open the Customer Summary.
- You are able to batch e-mail statements in no more than four mouse-clicks.
- All your monthly statements are delivered quickly and efficiently.
All of your accounting transactions can be viewed from one interface which is provided by the ledger.
- More functionality with multiple views to manage Transactions, Transaction Items, Detailed Ledgers.
- Sort and filter by Date, Reconciled, Unallocated or by Trial Balance Errors.
- Better admin productivity for you with keyboard shortcuts and copying from recurring transactions.
- Allocate from Invoice to Receipt/Credit/Discount or vice versa.
- Clear Overpayment, Discount Outstanding, Record Forex Loss/Gain.
- Drill-down to linked transactions or to the linked Customer/Supplier.
Payables and supplier age analysis
The supplier age analysis or the accounts payable functions are both periodic reports that categorise a company’s accounts payable according to the length of time an invoice has been outstanding.
See more on Automated Debtors.
Income statement analysis
The income statement, also known as the profit and loss statement, indicates whether your business is making a profit or a loss and can be viewed in any date period.
- Values are displayed for the selected period as well as for the same period as it was a year ago.
- View your growth as a percentage in the growth column.
- The companion graph provides a visual display of the year-on-year changes in nett profit, cost of sales and expenses.
- Users can drill down to the account summary which displays all the transactions for the selected account and period.
The trial balance function provides an overview of all transactions that make up the accounts. This includes income statements as well as balance sheet transactions. If the debit and credit columns balance, then the accounting transactions have been captured correctly.
- The QuickEasy BOS trial balance function gives an opening balance for each account as well as the movement of income for the selected period.
- This is then totaled in the debit or credit column.
- This balance can be viewed for the full financial year or for any group of periods in the financial year.
- By default, the trial balance is viewed as a summary of the accounts.
- In the detailed view it gives users the option to show all the transactions that make up the trial balance.
- The QuickEasy trial balance is interactive and offers far more functionality than a printed report.
- Users are also able to group and filter columns on the income statement or on the balance sheet accounts.
- Drill-down functionality is provided to view all the transactions that make up an account’s movement in the account summary. Users are also able to open any transaction in the ledger from the account summary.
- Filter on Financial Year or selected periods of the Financial Year
- Easy to find rogue transactions using the Ledger > Trial Errors filter.
The balance sheet provides a snapshot of the company’s financial position as at a specific date.
- Liabilities and equity are grouped so that the total can be compared to assets, which should be equal.
- The balance sheet displays the values for the selected date as well as comparative values for the same date one year ago. The difference is indicated as a percentage in the variance column.
- The companion graph provides a visual display of the year-on-year changes in assets, liabilities and equity.
- Users can drill down to the account summary which displays a list of all the transactions for the year preceding the date selected.
Bank Import functionality allows you to connect payments and receipts with invoices, contacts and with accounts automatically.
- Imports bank statements using the Open Financial Exchange (.OFX) format.
- Transactions are permanently available at the bank source.
- Each statement uploaded creates a journal and can be used for a variety of purposes: automated A/R matching, bank reconciliation and dashboard updates.
- Store opening and closing balances and bank statement numbers.
- Batch importing and filters reduces errors and duplicates when balancing accounts.
- Functionality to allocate split payments for single bank records.
- Warnings are generated if a banking transaction seems duplicated (same Date, Description, Amount).
- Ledger and Banking transactions can be viewed side-by-side.
- Colour is used to identify transaction status.