Business software for South African SME's
Business owners need more than a free online accounting app to run their businesses efficiently.
Generate accurate quotes, reduce wastage, manage production, keep an eye on your overall costs and profit, step away from mundane admin tasks, and focus on the bigger picture.
When it comes to Business Software, free is not always best.
When you're a struggling startup, the necessity of getting as many free apps and trial versions of business software, or accounting packages, or anything for that matter, is understandable.
What should business software do?
Business software should simplify your business operations.
It should incorporate every aspect of your business into one robust system.
Why BOS is the best business software for SME's
BOS is scaleable and flexible. It streamlines complex operations.
QuickEasy BOS can be configured to match any transaction flow, no matter how simple or complicated it is.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- Our software can run on your local network or from a cloud server.
- Getting started is easy with no initial capital outlay required.
- Our cost effective subscription model makes it as affordable to a single-user home business as it is to a medium or large company
- Great helpdesk support means you always enjoy great service.
Manage CRM and sales with a central database.
- Store unlimited customer information.
- Keep leads and customer data in one central source.
- Store all the customer information that is important to you - you decide what you want to see.
- Whether your reps come or go, you keep the data.
- Follow-up reminders mean hot leads never grow cold.
- Track and monitor sales rep activity.
- Send personalised mailshots to targeted customer groups.
Don’t estimate. Exact-imate.
BOSPrint can generate incredibly accurate quotes that take wastage, ink consumption, machine speed and shop floor overheads into account. It will even show you how to lay out a job to reduce wastage and will calculate the exact cost of unavoidable wastage to the penny.
So even inexperienced estimators can create accurate quotes – no matter how bespoke the job is.
Compare estimates with actual costs and profit.
See exactly where your expenditure is going – and where you’re generating profit. You can also track the return on investment of all your sales activities. With this knowledge you can pinpoint improvement opportunities right across your business, and generate more profit from every job.
Get greater clarity and control over your stock and inventory.
- Enjoy a constant helicopter view of your stock and inventory.
- Sales orders and purchase orders are on the same workflow.
- Minimise errors and loss.
- Replenishment levels are set by you.
- Inventory levels are automatically updated by daily transactions.
- No more forgotten orders or over / under ordering.
- Trace products back to production batch, including raw materials.
- Only items in stock are shown as inventory items.
- No more bloated inventory lists.
- Multiple supplier prices, production methods and warehouse locations.
- Manage your inventory on one system with ease.
Gives you meaningful insight into production and WIP
- No more whiteboards, paper rosters or sticky note reminders.
- No more working in silos.
- Reduce owner-dependency.
- Improve communication.
- Planning board keeps everyone in the loop.
- Work in progress (WIP) tracked from start to finish.
- Customers can always have the latest status on their job, regardless of who they speak to.
- Always know what your team is doing.
- Time tracker measures team productivity and machine productivity.
- Improve estimating accuracy based on historical time tracking data.
- Optimise shifts and staff utilisation.
- Improve efficiency across all stations.
- No more missed deadlines: set follow-up reminders for all users.
Get a handle on overtime Vs downtime.
- Easily monitor machine loading and staff activity.
- Keep cost centres loaded with work.
- Planning board will ensure jobs are delivered on time.
- Reminders drive the job forward.
- Your team is always busy and your machines are productive.
Accounting that is easy to use and crystal clear.
- No jobs slip through the cracks.
- Growth as a percentage is automatically shown in the income statement.
- Year on year changes in net profit, cost of sales and expenses are shown in graph format.
- Compare yearly changes in assets, liabilities and equity with ease.
- Records are automatically updated by transactions.
- No duplicate entries in different formats.
- Work with one platform - no more working with systems that don't communicate with each other.
- Group, filter and drill-down with ease.
- Import directly from any bank.
Instant reports. Now that's decision-making power.
- Instant access to staff information, customer records, supplier history and production data.
- View summaries of work done.
- Easy to use pivot tables.
- Easily export data.
- Highly efficient drill-down functionality from the report to live data.
- Integrated across the whole business.
- Instantly access every part of your business on one platform.
What our customers say about our business software
"Excellent software" - Anton Botha, CEO and Founder Bevan Printing Group
Simple really; QuickEasy has made our lives easier with a system that is quick and controls all aspects of our business. It gives management the ability to follow all or individual jobs that are date stamped allowing bottleneck situations or poor performers to be highlighted.
This allows problem areas to be rectified before becoming a problem to our Clients.
Excellent software thanks.
"Stable and reliable" - John Bekker, FD USS Graphics
As the name implies - Quick and Easy!
This software is easy to customize to our requirements.
Stable, reliable and consistent functionality across all modules we employ.
"Reliable and easy to use" - Drikkie Visser, InterTekens
We have been dealing with Quickeasy for at least 10 years.
This program has been an integral part of our success over the past 10 years.
The system is reliable and easy to use.
"Call Centre is invaluable" - Jerome Morkel - Managing Director and Owner Tandym Print
Tandym Print has used QuickEasy since 2010 for quotes, PO's, Delivery Notes, and Stock Control.
Their solutions suit our company needs, and the call-centre is invaluable.
"Friendly and professional" - Victor van Dyk, FaserCom
The QuickEasy team's ability to customize the system to suit any business is one of their greatest strengths.
The team is friendly, professional and always ready to help.
"Efficient and user-friendly" - Grant Benyon, Valmac Printers
At Valmac we find QuickEasy to be an efficient, user friendly, practical solution for our needs.
We use BOS for estimating, stock control, costing, invoicing and scheduling.
"Complete software package" - Gary Lawrence, Fineline Printing
We wanted a complete software package to compliment our products and processes at Fineline Print Solutions.
QuickEasy has worked with us to achieve our goals.
"An integral part of our success" - Kappa Engineering
During 2017 we experienced a growth, but that growth was not possible without the support of QuickEasy BOS.
You formed an integral part of our success.
Thank you for the outstanding service provided to Kappa Engineering and for making 2017 a great year.
Future-proof your business.
- With QuickEasy BOS you always know how your business is doing.
- Do accurate forecasting, based on reports and trends.
- See clearly what the horizon could look like.
- Make decisions based on fact, and enjoy a good night's sleep!