No contracts. No lock-ins.
A monthly subscription gives you freedom to grow.
Cloud Servers - Amazon Web Services.
- Operating Systems - Server 2016 only.
- Processing power - Practically unlimited. Additional processing power is automatically allocated when required, which cancels out with lower usage when the server is idle.
- Worldwide server locations include:
- US East - Ohio and N. Virginia.
- US West - N. California and Oregon.
- Asia Pacific - Tokyo, Seoul, Osaka-Local, Mumbai, and Sydney.
- Canada (Central).
- China - Beijing and Ningxia.
- EU - Frankfurt, Ireland, Paris, and London.
- South America (Sao Paulo).
Monthly cost (excl VAT)
Price TB p/m
Cloud User Licenses (excl. VAT)
Safe, simple steps to ensure a great installation.
Changing business software or MIS, or even moving on to one for the first time can be a very challenging process.
Fortunately with QuickEasy BOS, installing your new business software is a simple procedure and, in most cases, we’re able to have you up and running, producing trusted and personalised quotations, within a day or two.
Our consultants will systematically guide you through the business software installation, and document your new procedures. They will also provide you with reports and dashboard indicators to measure the progress of the installation.
An outline of what to prepare.
- Company: Make sure you have all your company contact information, admin documentation, and staff details.
- Customers/suppliers: QuickEasy can import your customer and supplier lists from your existing estimating or accounting package, if you are using one.
- Cost centres: Divide your company into logical production cost centres. Make sure you know the direct costs of each cost centre, as well as the productive working hours. Our agents can assist you.
- Materials: Provide your material list prices (supplier catalogues) and any discount structures. Printing companies can import current paper price lists from all the South African paper merchants.
- Services: List all the internal and outsourced Services used in your company.
- Printing: If you’re a printer, you will also need the list of standard printing sections you use in your company. Flexographic printers will need to capture a list of their standard dies, matched to the cylinder sets they keep in stock.
- Templates: QuickEasy will personalise all your document templates with full colour headers and footers from your supplied artwork.
- History: If you are upgrading from another system, QuickEasy can import your old quotations and orders and make them available to you as a searchable report.
If you are prepared, the setup process will go smoothly with minimal disruption. Once BOS has been installed, your business agent will train you and your team on how to use BOS in the various roles and functions of the business.
Management should consider these five realistic requirements for a successful ERP implementation. Read more here.
Training and other support.
Hourly Rate for Skype Training or Agent Support.
- Standard Rate @ TB1,150/hour
- Senior Rate @ TB1,740/hour
Our friendly business agents offer on-site support and training in and around Chiang Mai, and other major centres in Thailand.
If you’d like a business consultant to come to your premises for further support and training, please click here to request a consultation.
Remote support and training.
Using the secure, password-protected Teamviewer platform, our consultants can install and train you and your team remotely. This is charged at a lower rate than onsite training.
BOS online documentation.
Want to know more about the software and how it works? Our extensive online documentation can will have what you’re looking for, and can be accessed by clicking the following link: