QuickEasy's Implementation Methodology
QuickEasy's Implementation Methodology
The Challenges in ERP Implementation
- Most ERP implementations are large, complex and expensive
- They can drain a large portion of yearly IT budget
- It encompasses multiple business units and departments, so deliverables are very high
- They can be known to run over budget and above scheduled completion time
The Four Goals of Our Implementation Methodology
At BOS we have clearly defined goals for serving you. These are the standards and goals for every implementation project:
- To provide structure and communication guidelines
- To properly define the scope to ensure successful development and implementation
- To minimise risk and maximise project predictability and repeatability
- To promote successful adoption of the new ERP system in the business
Select the ERP Implementation Methodology
7 Step Implementation Methodology for BOS Professional
The Predefined Method
This methodology is a more predefined methodology, and uses the following steps:
10 Step Implementation Methodology for BOS Enterprise
The Turnkey Method
This methodology is the Turnkey methodology because it is more client-process driven. This methodology uses the following steps:
Safe, simple steps to ensure a great installation.
Changing business software or MIS, or even moving on to one for the first time can be a very challenging process.
Fortunately with QuickEasy BOS, installing your new business software is a simple procedure and, in most cases, we’re able to have you up and running, producing trusted and personalised quotations, within a day or two.
Our consultants will systematically guide you through the business software installation, and document your new procedures. They will also provide you with reports and dashboard indicators to measure the progress of the installation.
An outline of what to prepare.
- Company: Make sure you have all your company contact information, admin documentation, and staff details.
- Customers/suppliers: QuickEasy can import your customer and supplier lists from your existing estimating or accounting package, if you are using one.
- Cost centres: Divide your company into logical production cost centres. Make sure you know the direct costs of each cost centre, as well as the productive working hours. Our agents can assist you.
- Materials: Provide your material list prices (supplier catalogues) and any discount structures. Printing companies can import current paper price lists from all the South African paper merchants.
- Services: List all the internal and outsourced Services used in your company.
- Printing: If you’re a printer, you will also need the list of standard printing sections you use in your company. Flexographic printers will need to capture a list of their standard dies, matched to the cylinder sets they keep in stock.
- Templates: QuickEasy will personalise all your document templates with full colour headers and footers from your supplied artwork.
- History: If you are upgrading from another system, QuickEasy can import your old quotations and orders and make them available to you as a searchable report.
Additional for BOS Enterprise:
We create internal documentation for each BOS Enterprise client. Everything we quote on has a definite measurable outcome, and is listed in the documentation. This also gives you great user documentation that makes training new staff easier. This process starts in the quotation phase. In order for us to accurately quote and implement BOS Enterprise, please prepare the following:
- Map/document the Transaction Flows, Staff Roles, desired outcomes, and all the processes performed by each role.
- Establish how data will be captured. Is data to be imported or input manually? This includes Staff, Customers, Suppliers, Materials, Services, Assets, etc.
- Once we have all of this information, we can determine what it will take to implement BOS Enterprise, what further development is required, and can quote accordingly, including the hours for the documentation.
If you are prepared, the setup process will go smoothly with minimal disruption. Once BOS has been installed, your business agent will train you and your team on how to use BOS in the various roles and functions of the business.