The best ERP for South African business
BOS prices. No contracts. No lock-ins.
A monthly subscription gives you freedom to grow.
Select a Business Agent.
Located in Cape Town, Gauteng, Eastern Cape, and Durban, and supported in all major city centres in South Africa, our team is dynamic, experienced, and ready to bring their expertise to your business.
The QuickEasy Head Office, software development hub and helpdesk are based in Cape Town.
National BOS Business Agents
Gauteng BOS Business Agents
Pricing - Monthly subscriptions.
No lock-ins or contracts, you get it all with your monthly subscription.
Single License: R891 pm (excl VAT). Ideal for a single user.
Multi License: R594 per user pm (excl VAT). Ideal for more than one user.
Monthly cost (excl VAT)
Cloud User Licenses (excl. VAT)
Safe, simple steps to ensure a great installation.
Changing business software or MIS, or even moving on to one for the first time can be a very challenging process.
Fortunately with QuickEasy BOS, installing your new business software is a simple procedure and, in most cases, we’re able to have you up and running, producing trusted and personalised quotations, within a day or two.
Our consultants will systematically guide you through the business software installation, and document your new procedures. They will also provide you with reports and dashboard indicators to measure the progress of the installation.
An outline of what to prepare.
- Company: Make sure you have all your company contact information, admin documentation, and staff details.
- Customers/suppliers: QuickEasy can import your customer and supplier lists from your existing estimating or accounting package, if you are using one.
- Cost centres: Divide your company into logical production cost centres. Make sure you know the direct costs of each cost centre, as well as the productive working hours. Our agents can assist you.
- Materials: Provide your material list prices (supplier catalogues) and any discount structures. Printing companies can import current paper price lists from all the South African paper merchants.
- Services: List all the internal and outsourced Services used in your company.
- Printing: If you’re a printer, you will also need the list of standard printing sections you use in your company. Flexographic printers will need to capture a list of their standard dies, matched to the cylinder sets they keep in stock.
- Templates: QuickEasy will personalise all your document templates with full colour headers and footers from your supplied artwork.
- History: If you are upgrading from another system, QuickEasy can import your old quotations and orders and make them available to you as a searchable report.
Additional for BOS Enterprise:
We create internal documentation for each BOS Enterprise client. Everything we quote on has a definite measurable outcome, and is listed in the documentation. This also gives you great user documentation that makes training new staff easier. This process starts in the quotation phase. In order for us to accurately quote and implement BOS Enterprise, please prepare the following:
- Map/document the Transaction Flows, Staff Roles, desired outcomes, and all the processes performed by each role.
- Establish how data will be captured. Is data to be imported or input manually? This includes Staff, Customers, Suppliers, Materials, Services, Assets, etc.
- Once we have all of this information, we can determine what it will take to implement BOS Enterprise, what further development is required, and can quote accordingly, including the hours for the documentation.
If you are prepared, the setup process will go smoothly with minimal disruption. Once BOS has been installed, your business agent will train you and your team on how to use BOS in the various roles and functions of the business.
Training and Other Support.
Call Out Rates - Support and Training.
- Standard Rate – R495.00/hr
- Senior Rate – R725.00/hr
- Traveling Expenses / Callout – R180
All excl VAT.
Our friendly business agents offer on-site support and training throughout most of South Africa including Gauteng, Western Cape, Eastern Cape and Kwazulu Natal.
If you’d like a business consultant to come to your premises for further support and training, please click here to request a consultation..
Remote support and training.
Using the secure, password-protected Teamviewer platform, our consultants can install and train you and your team remotely. This is charged at a lower rate than onsite training.
BOS online documentation.
Want to know more about the software and how it works? Our extensive online documentation can will have what you’re looking for, and can be accessed by clicking the following link: