COMPLETE CLOUD-BASED ERP AND BUSINESS SYSTEMS FOR SOUTH AFRICA
Do more with the same, or fewer, resources. Rely on QuickEasy BOS ERP to efficiently manage your business's finances, distribution, manufacturing, sales, and people.
COMPLETE CLOUD-BASED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND ERP SYSTEMS FOR SOUTH AFRICA
Rely on QuickEasy BOS ERP to efficiently manage your business's finances, distribution, manufacturing, sales, and people.
BOS Enterprise has you covered
With BOS Enterprise you always know how your business is doing.
Sales and CRM
Handle prospecting, contacts, marketing, inquiries, quoting and orders.
Add components to an estimate or use a structured Estimate based on Services and Materials that are specific to the item in production.
Materials and Inventory
Enjoy a constant helicopter view of your materials and inventory, with sales orders and purchase orders on the same workflow.
Harness the simplicity of a manual production board with the processing power of a computer with BOS’s planning board.
Link timekeeping to tracking codes, enter quantities and add notes.
Accounting and Reporting
Get everything you need for business accounting as well as full accounting reporting.
Installed, trained, supported locally.
Located in Cape Town, Gauteng, Eastern Cape, and Durban, and supported in all major city centres in South Africa, our team is dynamic, experienced, and ready to bring their expertise to your business.
The QuickEasy Head Office, software development hub and helpdesk are based in Cape Town.
Pricing - Monthly subscriptions.
No lock-ins or contracts, you get it all with your monthly subscription.
Single License: R891 pm (excl VAT). Ideal for a single user.
Multi License: R594 per user pm (excl VAT). Ideal for more than one user.
Monthly cost (excl VAT)
Cloud User Licenses (excl. VAT)
Training and Other Support.
Call Out Rates - Support and Training.
- Standard Rate – R495.00/hr
- Senior Rate – R725.00/hr
- Traveling Expenses / Callout – R180
All excl VAT.
Our friendly business agents offer on-site support and training throughout most of South Africa including Gauteng, Western Cape, Eastern Cape and Kwazulu Natal.
If you’d like a business consultant to come to your premises for further support and training, please click here to request a consultation..
Remote support and training.
Using the secure, password-protected Teamviewer platform, our consultants can install and train you and your team remotely. This is charged at a lower rate than onsite training.
BOS online documentation.
Want to know more about the software and how it works? Our extensive online documentation can will have what you’re looking for, and can be accessed by clicking the following link:
What is ERP software?
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a type of business software that joins daily business processes, such as inventory and order management, supply chain, accounting, procurement, production, and customer relationship management, into one system.
Why you need an ERP system
An ERP system is a central place for all your business data to be stored. It gives important insights into your company, and identifies areas that could be hampering productivity or profitability. Business stakeholders gain insight across the entire business for accurate decision-making and improved efficiency.
Why BOS Enterprise?
100% adaptable to your business. Designed to handle all the complexities of your business in one system - multi-branch, multi-currency, multi-warehousing, manufacturing in all it's forms, inventory control, estimating, management reports, PLUS, you get all modules immediately.
Safe, simple steps to ensure a great installation.
Changing business software or MIS, or even moving on to one for the first time can be a very challenging process.
Fortunately with QuickEasy BOS, installing your new business software is a simple procedure and, in most cases, we’re able to have you up and running, producing trusted and personalised quotations, within a day or two.
Our consultants will systematically guide you through the business software installation, and document your new procedures. They will also provide you with reports and dashboard indicators to measure the progress of the installation.
An outline of what to prepare.
- Company: Make sure you have all your company contact information, admin documentation, and staff details.
- Customers/suppliers: QuickEasy can import your customer and supplier lists from your existing estimating or accounting package, if you are using one.
- Cost centres: Divide your company into logical production cost centres. Make sure you know the direct costs of each cost centre, as well as the productive working hours. Our agents can assist you.
- Materials: Provide your material list prices (supplier catalogues) and any discount structures. Printing companies can import current paper price lists from all the South African paper merchants.
- Services: List all the internal and outsourced Services used in your company.
- Printing: If you’re a printer, you will also need the list of standard printing sections you use in your company. Flexographic printers will need to capture a list of their standard dies, matched to the cylinder sets they keep in stock.
- Templates: QuickEasy will personalise all your document templates with full colour headers and footers from your supplied artwork.
- History: If you are upgrading from another system, QuickEasy can import your old quotations and orders and make them available to you as a searchable report.
Additional for BOS Enterprise:
We create internal documentation for each BOS Enterprise client. Everything we quote on has a definite measurable outcome, and is listed in the documentation. This also gives you great user documentation that makes training new staff easier. This process starts in the quotation phase. In order for us to accurately quote and implement BOS Enterprise, please prepare the following:
- Map/document the Transaction Flows, Staff Roles, desired outcomes, and all the processes performed by each role.
- Establish how data will be captured. Is data to be imported or input manually? This includes Staff, Customers, Suppliers, Materials, Services, Assets, etc.
- Once we have all of this information, we can determine what it will take to implement BOS Enterprise, what further development is required, and can quote accordingly, including the hours for the documentation.
If you are prepared, the setup process will go smoothly with minimal disruption. Once BOS has been installed, your business agent will train you and your team on how to use BOS in the various roles and functions of the business.
Some of our customers
These fine brands trust QuickEasy BOS to improve efficiency. You can too.
"Excellent software" - Anton Botha, CEO and Founder Bevan Printing Group
QuickEasy has made our lives easier with a system that is quick and controls all aspects of our business. It gives management the ability to follow all or individual jobs allowing bottleneck situations or poor performers to be highlighted.
"Stable and reliable" - John Bekker, FD USS Graphics
As the name implies - Quick and Easy! This software is easy to customize to our requirements. Stable, reliable and consistent functionality across all modules we employ.
"Reliable and easy to use" - Drikkie Visser, InterTekens
We have been dealing with Quickeasy for at least 10 years. This program has been an integral part of our success over the past 10 years. The system is reliable and easy to use.
"Call Centre is invaluable" - Jerome Morkel, Owner, Tandym Print
Tandym Print has used QuickEasy since 2010 for quotes, PO's, Delivery Notes, and Stock Control. Their solutions suit our company needs, and the call-centre is invaluable.
"Friendly and professional" - Victor van Dyk, FaserCom
The QuickEasy team's ability to customize the system to suit any business is one of their greatest strengths. The team is friendly, professional and always ready to help.
"Efficient, user friendly, practical solution" - Grant Benyon, Valmac Printers
At Valmac we find QuickEasy to be an efficient, user friendly, practical solution for our needs. We use BOS for estimating, stock control, costing, invoicing and scheduling.
"Complete software package" - Gary Lawrence, Fineline Printing
We wanted a complete software package to compliment our products and processes at Fineline Print Solutions. QuickEasy has worked with us to achieve our goals.
"An integral part of our success" - Kappa Engineering
We experienced growth, but that growth was not possible without the support of QuickEasy BOS. You formed an integral part of our success. Thank you for the outstanding service provided to Kappa Engineering and for making it a great year.