Get immediate insight, clarity, and control of your business
BOS Enterprise ERP business software streamlines complex business operations, and is 100% customisable.
Automate admin, reduce wastage, manage production, keep an eye on your overall costs and profit, and focus on the bigger picture.
ERP for Signage Businesses
What is ERP software?
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a type of business software that joins daily business processes, such as inventory and order management, supply chain, accounting, procurement, production, and customer relationship management, into one system.
Why you need an ERP system
An ERP system is a central place for all your business data to be stored. It gives important insights into your company, and identifies areas that could be hampering productivity or profitability. Real-time data allows you to streamline daily operations and make it easier to run your business. Silos are removed from departments that were previously working in isolation. Now, business owners and managers have insight across the entire business for accurate decision-making and improved efficiency.
Why BOS Enterprise ERP?
A powerhouse ERP for your business. 100% adaptable to your business.
Incorporate every aspect of your business into one robust system. No hidden costs, and no additional add-ons needed - BOS Enterprise gives you immediate access to every module from the first month! Run your business with freedom.
Designed to handle all the complexities of your business in one system - multi-branch, multi-currency, multi-warehousing, manufacturing in all it's forms, inventory control, estimating, management reports, and more.
What's the most important thing when it comes to signage and estimates?
When it comes to signage and estimating, there are two common approaches to pricing: Square meter pricing and cost-based pricing.
Square meter pricing is easy but not accurate.
Every job is different, so this method will ultimately cost you money – quote too high and you lose work, quote too low and you lose profits.
Cost-based pricing is more difficult, especially when you don’t have all the information at hand. Some companies might use spread sheets, but this does not build a customer history. Furthermore, information is not freely shared. Finding the last quotation when a customer asks for a re-quote is difficult, and staff may struggle to help a customer when you are not around.
BOS lets you complete a cost-based estimate with ease.
Simply capture the job specification, and the estimate is automatically generated –it’s easy enough for anyone to use. All the information is stored in your database for easy retrieval in the future and duplication is eliminated because the quotation already contains the information required for production, purchases, deliveries and invoicing.
What you need to know in a nutshell
BOSEnterprise is the best solution for medium-sized companies.
What you can expect from BOS Enterprise.
- Leads and sales
- Accurate estimates
- Stock control
- Order and job tracking
- Invoice and accounting
- Reports and MIS
Easy to use
- Easy to learn
- Easy to use
- Keep all your data
- Quick to install
- Helpdesk support
- Simplifies business complexities
Grows with you
- Scales with ease
- One user or multi-user
- Fits any size business
- Minimal disruption
- Never have to purchase another ERP again
- Save on staff
- Save on purchases
- Reduce waste and loss
- Increase sales
- Affordably monthly subscriptions
"Excellent software" - Anton Botha, CEO, Bevan Printing Group
QuickEasy has made our lives easier with a system that is quick and controls all aspects of our business. It gives management the ability to follow all or individual jobs allowing bottleneck situations or poor performers to be highlighted.
"Stable and reliable" - John Bekker, FD USS Graphics
As the name implies - Quick and Easy! This software is easy to customize to our requirements. Stable, reliable and consistent functionality across all modules we employ.
"Reliable and easy to use" - Drikkie Visser, InterTekens
We have been dealing with Quickeasy for at least 10 years. This program has been an integral part of our success over the past 10 years. The system is reliable and easy to use.
"Call Centre is invaluable" - Jerome Morkel, Owner, Tandym Print
Tandym Print has used QuickEasy since 2010 for quotes, PO's, Delivery Notes, and Stock Control. Their solutions suit our company needs, and the call-centre is invaluable.
Why BOS Enterprise?
Bringing your business together.
Scaleable and flexible. Streamlines complex operations.
QuickEasy BOS can be configured to match any transaction flow, no matter how simple or complicated it is.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- Our software can run on your local network or from a cloud server.
- Getting started is easy with no initial capital outlay required.
- Our cost effective subscription model makes it as affordable to a single-user home business as it is to a medium or large company
- Great helpdesk support means you always enjoy great service.
A central database for every client and each interaction.
- Store unlimited customer information.
- Keep leads and customer data in one central source.
- Store all the customer information that is important to you - you decide what you want to see.
- Whether your reps come or go, you keep the data.
- Follow-up reminders mean hot leads never grow cold.
- Track and monitor sales rep activity.
- Send personalised mailshots to targeted customer groups.
Don’t estimate. Exact-imate.
BOSPrint can generate incredibly accurate quotes that take wastage, ink consumption, machine speed and shop floor overheads into account. It will even show you how to lay out a job to reduce wastage and will calculate the exact cost of unavoidable wastage to the penny.
So even inexperienced estimators can create accurate quotes – no matter how bespoke the job is.
Compare estimates with actual costs and profit.
See exactly where your expenditure is going – and where you’re generating profit. You can also track the return on investment of all your sales activities. With this knowledge you can pinpoint improvement opportunities right across your business, and generate more profit from every job.
Clarity and control over your stock and inventory.
- Enjoy a constant helicopter view of your stock and inventory.
- Sales orders and purchase orders are on the same workflow.
- Minimise errors and loss.
- Replenishment levels are set by you.
- Inventory levels are automatically updated by daily transactions.
- No more forgotten orders or over / under ordering.
- Trace products back to production batch, including raw materials.
- Only items in stock are shown as inventory items.
- No more bloated inventory lists.
- Multiple supplier prices, production methods and warehouse locations.
- Manage your inventory on one system with ease.
Insight into production and WIP
- No more whiteboards, paper rosters or sticky note reminders.
- No more working in silos.
- Reduce owner-dependency.
- Improve communication.
- Planning board keeps everyone in the loop.
- Work in progress (WIP) tracked from start to finish.
- Customers can always have the latest status on their job, regardless of who they speak to.
- Always know what your team is doing.
- Time tracker measures team productivity and machine productivity.
- Improve estimating accuracy based on historical time tracking data.
- Optimise shifts and staff utilisation.
- Improve efficiency across all stations.
- No more missed deadlines: set follow-up reminders for all users.
Get a handle on overtime Vs downtime.
- Easily monitor machine loading and staff activity.
- Keep cost centres loaded with work.
- Planning board will ensure jobs are delivered on time.
- Reminders drive the job forward.
- Your team is always busy and your machines are productive.
Accounting that is easy to use and crystal clear.
- No jobs slip through the cracks.
- Growth as a percentage is automatically shown in the income statement.
- Year on year changes in net profit, cost of sales and expenses are shown in graph format.
- Compare yearly changes in assets, liabilities and equity with ease.
- Records are automatically updated by transactions.
- No duplicate entries in different formats.
- Work with one platform - no more working with systems that don't communicate with each other.
- Group, filter and drill-down with ease.
- Import directly from any bank.
- Instant access to staff information, customer records, supplier history and production data.
- View summaries of work done.
- Easy to use pivot tables.
- Easily export data.
- Highly efficient drill-down functionality from the report to live data.
- Integrated across the whole business.
- Instantly access every part of your business on one platform.
These fine brands trust BOS Enterprise to improve efficiency. You can too.
Invest in future-proofing your business.
With QuickEasy BOS you always know how your business is doing. See clearly what the horizon could look like, no surprises and nothing is hidden.
Make decisions based on fact, do accurate forecasting, based on reports and trends, and enjoy a good night's sleep!